Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Monday, March 14, 2016

[REVIEW] Testerkorea's Real Tester : Pongdang Donkey Milk All-in-One Cream

Hi there!
This review post keep getting delayed since I'm so busy these days even on weekend however I try to make it up today by posting one from the total three products that I received from Testerkorea as a part of their Real Testers event. This is the second parcel they sent me and I totally enjoyed trying all these products that I never did before including this Pongdang Donkey Milk All-in-One Cream.

In case you missed my last Testerkorea's Real Testers review previously, here's a little bit about testerkorea. Basically they're an online shop that is based in Korea and sells 80% of Korean beauty products and 10% of miscellaneous items. They ship almost to everywhere is the world ad give discounts for almost all the time! They also offered various shipping and payment method for your convenience to shop. Trust me, they have been my favourite since for-ever! :D

Before I head on to the review, here's a little bit about this cream;
Brand : PongDang
Capacity : 250ml
Price : 16,100 Korean won
Where to buy : CLICK HERE

Features;
  • The Donkey Milk All-In-One Cream is exceptional nourishing cream that acts as a skin tensor and re-generator.
  • It effectively balances out skin’s moisture and oil for a more ideal skin condition.
  • It replenishes lost fatty acids and vitamins A, B, C, resulting in a healthy, balanced complexion.
  • The extraordinary antioxidant properties and protein content found on this formula makes this cream a great ally against aging.
  • Donkey milk, the most similar ingredients to breast milk which is effective for soothing and revitalizing rough, sensitive skin to become more youthful looking skin.
  • It is said that Cleopatra, Queen of Ancient Egypt, took baths in donkey milk to preserve the beauty and youth of her skin.
  • She had sitting-baths prepared solely with donkey milk, for which purpose whole troops of female donkeys used to attend her on her journeys.
  • It is generally believed that donkey milk effaces wrinkles in the face, renders the skin more delicate, and preserves its luminosity.

It came in this pouch, so cute :D

Honestly, this is my first pump-type face cream ever!




The pump bottle is definitely a huge help for those who are sensitive of dipping your fingers into a tub because this is more hygienic.

The cream itself comes in a white color and looks thick but it absorb easily onto the skin and it doesn't feel heavy at all.

For moisturizing properties, I think it was in the middle, not too heavy but to too dry either. It is not too moisturizing for extra dry skin but it was enough to suits a lot of skin types including my oily skin if applied moderately.The cream dissolves in clear color and leaves no white cast on face so rest assured.

I haven't got the chance to try it for days since my skin started to break out now because of my period cycle and I changed my skincare routine at this time however I could tell that it does brighten my face after each application.

Overall, it's a nice cream to use on face since it does moisturize the skin and helps to brighten the skin especially for dull and dark skin :)

Thank you for reading, I'll come back with another two reviews next for the testerkorea's real tester event :D

I rate this:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D