Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

W2Beauty Haul - A personal online Kbeauty with super positive reviews!


Hi guys! Today I'll be sharing with you the haul that I made with Alive from W2Beauty. Some of you might have known W2Beauty, an online Korean beauty shop owned by Alice. Alice herself manage the shop and she is the one that done all the buying in case there is order request came in. You can find a lot of Korean beauty products that is hard to get on the other shops especially if it was only sold by limited edition. Go check out w2beauty.com or @alicew2beauty on Instagram and W2beauty on facebook. By the way, I intended to review all these items individually later in different posts.

These are basically the products that I chose and the rest of them are samples :)

First item : Innisfree Jeju Sparkling Mineral Essence Rich (Price: 20.48 GBP)

I read the interview with Alice and she said "sparkling" products were quite popular this year so I saw this essence by Innisfree and think that I wanted to try this. It surprises me since this is a mousse-like essence and it's very moisturising!

Second item: HERA Age Reverse Cushion SPF 38/PA++ (Price: 45.62 GBP)

This cushion is like the most expensive item in this haul and it is priced at US71.80. I like the 'high-end' feels it gives and the packaging itself is very sleek. I actually have been eyeing this since I watched urbanwit's video and she says that this is a very good cushion in terms of coverage since most cushion doesn't provide much cover. However, because of some reason, I'm unable to use this and I'm planning to sell it T_T If anyone interested in buying this, please let me know. The condition is 100% good and I haven't open it yet. Do mail me at marvelikalife@gmail.com ;)


I think this is one of the newest released from Missha. I saw the advertisement poster where it was applied as the eyeliner and smudged to get the smoky brown look and I thought it was very pretty. The thing that surprised me is that I didn't notice that it came with a smudge brush at the other end which is quite cool to me.

Fourth item: Tony Moly Liptone Get It Tint in 01 Pink Ming (Price : 7.13 GBP)

The name itself  is quite funny since "Get It Beauty" programs is like popular all over, a lot of of company is trying to use the "get it" name, lol. Anyway, I've watched a review of this tint on youtube, a Thai review if I'm not mistaken and she swatches all the colors of this tint. One thing that I remembered she said that this tint is a combination of Peripera Ink Tint + Aritaum Color Lasting Tint which made me put this on the cart right away. However,  a disappointment when I tried it myself that this is doesn't even close to Peripera's Ink Tint at all T_T. Did I got tricked? haha...

Fifth item: Clio Tinted Tattoo Kill Brow #01 (Price: 16.02 GBP)

This tattoo brow is quite popular here nowadays and everyone seems to be promoting it as a good item and I actually didn't want to try it because of the tattoo thing. I preferred the color to be washed away after all but after a while, maybe I should give this a shot to see if I like it. The package came to me with the two small size of Clio Lipnicure Glass. Tried the brow tattoo the other day but was not so sure if I wear it wrong or else since it doesn't leave any color behind when I washed my face (???)

These are all the samples that Alice sent me! Actually there is an A'pieu Marker Tint as well which I forgot to include in this picture as the samples she sent me. I never ever received this much samples with the other shops that I usually bought with. She is soooo generous, omg! <3

Anyway, that's all with my short haul + review. Make sure to check out w2beauty website, w2beauty facebook and @alicew2beauty on instagram for offers, events and more!


Thank you for reading :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D