Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Ibuybeauti.com is looking for beauty bloggers!

Hi there guys!

So today, I wanted to share a beauty program launched by Ibuybeauti.com recently. As the title says, they're looking for 10 beauty bloggers to be a part of their community and review any products you choose on their website! Well, that sounds awesome right? And of course, I also wanted to be a part of the community! 

So these are the criteria that you have to sent to apply in this program.

Marxie, which is one of their current beauty reviewer did the post which you can get more info about the program. Click here to see her post!

I also put a sidebar picture if you can't find the link.

Good luck everyone!

my e-mail : marvelikalife@gmail.com , if you have questions! (Just don't send the application to me, haha)

6 comments:

YomiC said...

I wonder who will be the lucky bloggers <3

http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/

Mizu said...

Me too!Did you join? Good luck then :)

Xana said...

Good luck to you and I joined as well. Just couldn't resist such a great opportunity.

http://momodicted.blogspot.pt/

Mizu said...

Good luck to you as well!

Dalia Roldán said...

Good luck! I have a question, what is the 'Best Beauty Review link'? thanks!<3

Mizu said...

Best Beauty Review Link means if you have a blog or youtube and you've ever done a beauty review post that you consider was the best you ever did, send them the link! It is a way to judge on your performance of doing a review. It doesn't matter if it is in a video type(uploaded in youtube or etc) or blog review. :D


Goo luck to you as well dear :)

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D