Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Meet MOOTTA

Hey guys!

I'm not going to review any products today so I want to introduce you to MOOTTA.
I know some of you might have heard of this name from a few beauty bloggers/fashion bloggers blog before this.

So for the start up, let me tell a little bit of them ;
"MOOTTA" is the English transliteration of the Korean word "ask". The name related to what they do and ask : what's new, what's stylish, who and what are setting the trends because MOOTTA  believe everyone is different and that's make every one of us special.

They're based in Seoul and their store represents South Korean fashion designers and brands of clothes, shoes, accessories and bags, some whom were Project Runway Korea finalists. So rest assured as all the quality are top notched as the products are design and produced in South Korea.

Recently, they just added the new section which is Korean Beauty products. You can see the highly raved products from "Get It Beauty" show which is the top show for Korean beauty products in Korea and the results were chosen based on blind tests.

If you would like to know in briefs, read more here ;

(click the picture for large view)

A screenshot of their website :D

Aside from that, they're regularly updated the MOOTTA BLOG, which features the latest trend in Korea like we saw now - Burgundy lips on most collections from various brands :D ( giveaways are held regularly too!)

Visit their website ;

MOOTTA ships INTERNATIONALLY. No matter where you live!
You may wanted to follow these pages as a giveaway coming up soon!

And of course, SIGN UP NOW! at MOOTTA.

Lastly, a coupon for you to use at their website!

marvelikalife@gmail.com

5 comments:

LauraLeia said...

Oooh, sounds interesting! First time I've heard of this website MOOTTA, will check it out soon ^^

Joyce said...

I am going to check it out right now :D hopefully I could find the etude house rose eyeshadow that you've reviewed on!



www.ee1988.blogspot.com

Mizu said...

I hope so too! That eyeshadow is very limited and if you really wanted them, then I suggest ebay! f21plus ebayer sells them and I bought from that seller too!

Joyce said...

Thank you so much Mizu ^_^ I'm going to check it out right now!

Mizu said...

You're welcome :D

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D