Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

[REVIEW] Etude House Hello Kitty Eau De Toilette #Sweet Fresh

Hey guys! It's been sometime, ne~ I missed writing a blog post ♥_
 I apologized for lacking of doing any reviews because I've been so busy with projects and this is the last week of class before the finals!

I've heard that the Google reader will shut down on 1st July and it will affect the Google Friend Connect(GFC) on the sidebar too. It's too bad that I think it is one of a unique feature on blogspot.

Most of fellow bloggers have started their own bloglovin', though personally I'm not much into bloglovin' coz it's just too confusing for me. I do had a bloglovin' but I don't know how to use it very well plus I can't see my own blog although I've added mine few times already..and thank you to everyone that started to follow me on bloglovin'. Most of you maybe saw my bloglovin' links on GiG coz I never posted my bloglovin' link in this blog..haha

So I actually made a new bloglovin' account using the name, Mizuchan. Surprisingly my blog did appear in this new account. So if you would like to keep following my blog, do follow me on my new bloglovin' account. The button in on the sidebar. Thank you

Anyway, today I'll be reviewing the cute Etude House perfume 
I'm so into Hello Kitty right now and I saw this on sale a month ago and bought it!
I know there are new version of this which is the cream type but since I'm not sure if it is worth it to buy that cream type(plus it pricier too) and I took this liquid type instead because both of them actually had the same ingredients and smell.

funny description up there >_<







This cutie is not as large as you saw in the picture, the width is about 3 fingers and the height is 3/4 of my pinky finger..lol..It is that small.

The ingredients are listed in the first picture, you may want to take a look.
If you're expecting me to describe the smell, well simple I put it as floral fruity..coz I'm bad as describing smell..haha..

It smells good and sit on me about 3 hours or so. However, it does not have the strong smell which is enough for you for you to sniff it alone..coz I asked my friend is she smells anything after I put on a few drops on me(well, not few, a lot of drops..lol) and she says not..or maybe something wrong with her nose..haha..

I got this as cheap as RM13 at that time and maybe increased again at the moment.


p/s : for my samples giveaway, I'll try to post it as soon as possible within this week coz I just added more of it for the giveaway~

Thank you for reading~

marvelikalife@gmail.com

16 comments:

mitchellina metta said...

ah too cute! >_<
and it's cheap for RM 13 :DD

Rossy said...

super cute packaging >.<
I never try this before, but I have another Etude House perfume , but it's not long lasting.. so I'm not too interest on buying this :/

Mizu said...

right? and it smells good too :D

Mizu said...

haha..i only go for the cute packaging..plus i never bought any etude house perfume since they all smells bad to me..and some of them smells normal..but this one really smells good plus its cheap too..

Sarah Azhezha said...

cute! hmm, I can imagine how small it is. Its cute for collection though. hehe

the new bloglovin' is more understandable. the old vesion really is confusing.
will follow you ;)

Yue Rain said...

Rm13 for such a cute perfume is worth.just that the lasting power is not long enough.

Mizu said...

aww..thank you so much hun :D
it is cute enough :D

Mizu said...

agree..but it depends on person i think..

Nana said...

The bottle is so cute! Too bad the perfume is only passable quality...

Blackswan said...

OMG, these are so darn cute! I'm a huge fan of Hello Kitty & u can find many of my collections in my blog. I'm a big kid!!

Blair said...

So cute but a shame the scent doesn't linger on...

Mizu said...

since it's cheap, i don't expect much but the smell is better than other EH perfume. Besides that, this is only Eau de toilette..

Mizu said...

awww...really??hello kitty is so cute right?!

Mizu said...

yes, too bad..:(

miro said...

where do u get that for rm13? online buying or over the counter? its damn cute!

Mizu said...

Online~ :D
I think the counter won't be selling this..:(

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D