Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, March 21, 2013

[REVIEW] Baviphat Magic Girl Brush Set

Hi, we met again! Only one Biology test need to be done tomorrow and after that, the final exams started. I know that I'm not a good person when it comes to study..I wish study is like watching an anime..haha XD

So, I took a detour for a while since Biology did makes my head all mushy inside...coz there are so many things to remember.

Anyway, I'll be reviewing this travel size brush set from Baviphat!
Do you believe that I got this for RM2 include the free shipping? You better believed me coz it's true. I was so excited when I saw this on sale with limited quantities plus I read some good reviews about the brush. It's cheap and free shipping so I bought it without a second thought.
It took me about 3 weeks before this cute pouch arrived~





They had total 4 brush in a set that comes with a cute pouch.
Since I don't have any travel size brush, I find that this is very good for travelling. The pouch and brush is small but enough for you to hold. It's very light and not bulky so I had no worries if I just slip this in my satchel.

For the brush, the bristles is surprisingly soft and not scratchy at all. Though it can't be comparable to higher brand but I still think that this set of brush is worth the buy. Besides I got this for a cheap price - not cheap but VERY CHEAP. 

The brush apply very well on my eye lid and grab quite a good amount of product. So I have no complain. This is just simply good enough for me.

I'm sure this is available locally which is at Stardust located in Fahreinheit88 in case you might want to check them out(but I'm sure it is more than pricey you could see)

Overall, I love this brush and I'm using it quite frequently even though I'm not travelling.

Thank you for reading!

marvelikalife@gmail.com

10 comments:

Bethany said...

Can't complain, for that price. I'm really surprised they're not scratchy. I really like the BB cream I have from the same range. x3

mitchellina metta said...

aaaa where did you buy it? qoo10?
i notice you ALWAYS get a very cheap price in almost everything.. envy T^T

Jojo Seah said...

Omg! Super cheap!

AidaJelita said...

how come it only cost you 2 ringgit.. wowww unbelievable

Mizu said...

yes..i'm surprised too..it is definitely not scratchy.
oh..i see..i haven't try any for their bb cram range..heard that it's good :D

Mizu said...

yes! ikr! i just happen to see everything on sale..since they have on time sales, i guess i might be lucky coz every time i checked the website, there is something that attracts me which is on sale :D

Mizu said...

i know right?! they sold this with cheaper price for a limited quantities. the original price is around RM29+ if i'm not mistaken..

Mizu said...

i thought it was the website bug or something but the sale price is really RM2! Very cheap, i know :)

Nana said...

Good deal!!!

Mizu said...

i know right? :D

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D