Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Monday, January 7, 2013

[REVIEW] Baviphat Apple Soft Lip Balm

Lip balm could be my best friends ever since I had a very dry lips. Thankfully it's not chapped because I used lip balms frequently.

My last visit to Fahrenheit88 in Bukit Bintang  is where the Korean festival held and there are a lot of booths available included with the Korean beauty booth. Since Stardust88 sells a lot of Korean and Japan beauty product so they open a booth selling products especially from Clio Professional and Baviphat. I bought few items from this booth as in my previous post.

Stumbling upon the baviphat racks, I saw those cutesy stuff from this brand since Baviphat used vegetables and fruits as their main ingredient so the packaging are related to it. Among all the products, this cute apple lip balm attracts me not only for the cute packaging, but also the heavenly smell.




Consumed a bit of the lip balm :D

The size of this lip balm is really small about a baby hand. It's very light and suit to bring with anywhere. It doesn't had any applicator included and I just have to use my fingers to apply it on my lip but I don't really care since I'm the only one who's use this.

Price can considered as cheap and they even had 30% off when I bought this. The lip balm itself has a red tint with it which is very sheer when put on. As I said, the smell is heavenly but I can't tell what's the smell was..apple?hmm...not really close I think (?) but the smell really lingers around you until the balm dries..
It moisturize pretty well but have to re-apply after an hour or so..

The only downward about this lip balm is it could be a bit sticky but it doesn't last long. Until it dries, you'll feel the stickiness but it's not that bad. It's still bearable for me...

So have you tried it?or any products from Baviphat?

marvelikalife@gmail.com

8 comments:

Bethany said...

I've tried a similar looking apple one from Tony Moly, but the flavour was actually blue berry ish. I still don't like using my fingers to apply it, though. As for Baviphat, I really like their Dream Girls bb cream for oily skin.

anyajang said...

I have never tried Baviphat products~
thx for the review^^

http://anya-jang.blogspot.com

Mizu said...

I rarely tried any from Tony Moly except for their tony tint. ah..I know that BB cream..it sounds good..

Mizu said...

this is my first time too! but if you saw their packaging..oh god..it was so cute!haha xD

DanitzaGalvez said...

I think I'll not buy lip balms in a while because I have the set of lip balms SHINI Star, well that if my lips do not super dry in the winter or in the beggining of spring! x3 heh ^^U
I really like the packaging of this lip balm and no, I have not tried any Bavipaht product yet u_u

Mizu said...

oh wow..a set..that was a lot..idk if i myself can finish all of them is few months..
yea..this is my first try with Baviphat too

huong said...

This looks fantastic. :) I always like cute products.

Hope we can keep in touch :)

http://lifelivinginlondon.blogspot.co.uk/

Mizu said...

thank you for your visit :D

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D