Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Etude House Sales Haul~♥

I still in the mood of holiday and it's hard to do anything else besides relax..relax and relax..
and I really thought I don't have anymore money to spend on cosmetics in this 2-3 months but I lost in temptation(I actually saving the money for something else..ehemm..concert..ehemm..)

This all started when my relatives always ask me where did I buy my cosmetics..what did I use..how they can use make-up like me..etc..etc..(and I almost be their make-up artist on the first day of Raya since all of them asked me to do their make-up)

My sister wanted to buy eye shadow for Raya so she asked me to recommend her pretty colors that suit her skin and so we went to Etude House,coz I tell her that I EH got sales at the moment..

The worst thing,I did go along with her and of course I did grab some for me too!..But the best thing is that I can control myself from buying too much..lol

So here are the item I spent my money on
I only bought 3 items.The rest are the samples.

I don't know if this item is still in production or they've discontinued this but I only get this for RM10.Cheap~!
 The color is in "10 Million Pixel Pink" which have pink,yellow and champagne colors in one.

 The 2 eyeliner colors that I wanted to have so bad.
I'm so into brown color right now becoz of Ekimura..^_^
and I actually wanted to get the Nyx one for the white color but haven't got chance to do so.

The Proof 10 Auto Pencil is expensive!I think it is just the same with other eyeliner just it is attached with sharpener and that makes this eyeliner expensive.I really thought the price was around RM29+ when I took it but when the counter shows RM39+..but thank god the color is so nice and this is easy to handle with~

These are the samples..
For the milk talk samples,they actually gave a kit of that body wash with a cute pinky box but my sister wanted to have it so I took one from the kit since I love the choco scent.

Thank you for reading~Have a nice day~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D