Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Friday, June 1, 2012

Hi June and Comment Section Moderating~

Hey guys!
It's already June and I saw the counts of post in the May month was very disappointing..Yes,I'm disappoint with myself.I thought I'd be able to do more reviews and beauty stuffs when I am on the break but that totally failed when the other month had more posts than May.

But still,I'll try my best to post more in June so please anticipate it!I'm going to work harder!

Anyway,this is just a short post.I'm going to inform you that I'll be changing the comment section back to disqus(as it would originally be from the first).The disqus comment section disappear when I change the blogger template to the latest one and I realize way too late.

There are a lot of comments I received from you and I was touched by it!You guys makes me love blogging so much!Too bad,all the comments will disappear when I'll change to disqus later..T^T

If you haven't read my replies for your questions,please do before Monday because it will be gone forever...

I think that's all,thank you!

p/s : disqus will had a variation way to comments onto my blog and it was very easy to use~hope to see more comments after this ^_^



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D