Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, April 19, 2012

My Cosmetics Arrived! #Skin Mal:Gem,Dear My Blooming Lips Talk,Innisfree

Hello guys!First of all I would apologize for the delay of my giveaway.I've been thinking since few days ago about the prize and I still didn't satisfied enough with it so please give me a bit of time to settle that and I'll do it fast!

Anyway,this post isn't much but I just wanna say that my cosmetics orders were arrived from Korea today!Nope,this isn't the one that I bought with a local seller last time as I asked for refund from them because it was nearly 2 months since the order and they haven't settle it yet with the custom.As far as I know,if the items got detained with customs after several times,there's no way you could let it go even with tax.Instead they'll just seized the items eternally and they'll take that home and gave it to their wife and children.Ok,it was a lie at the end of the sentence and I don't know what they actually do with the items but I'm pretty sure they took that home..that would happen considering my experience in living my life from the people lived around me.

I ordered this last Thursday and it took 3 days for paypal to settle the payment and today it was safely arrived.So total up days should be a week!It wasn't that long though..instead it was super fast considering this is not EMS but flat shipping rate which I chose.It was free shipping!!And I'm super happy!lol

P/S : This is the reason why I broke at the moment..lol


Actually I'm wondering what are these when I first open the box but it was some kind of replacing a lot of wrap bubbles into this super light balloon..lol

Took that little balloon out and tadaaaaaaa!

 Took out all of them!Every items wrapped with bubbles!

 Extract the items from the bubble wraps!Total of six items!

 I got a Kiss Note and Etude House play books..it was so cute!!!!!!!

 Lots of samples given!!

 A Skin Mal:Gem and 2 Dear My Blooming Lips Talk Lipstick!!

 2 pieces of Innisfree masks which one of them were given free! and an Etude House tint and Tony Moly tint..Unfortunately,I choose the wrong color of the tony tint T_______T .I suppose to buy the pink one not the red since I have the red in color..oh well...my mistake...T^T..So I have two tony tint of the same color..

Anyway,I'll be reviewing them shortly..so stay tuned!
Byebye~!




12 comments:

m i a said...

wow so awesomee!! saya tak pernah beli barang korea lagi, i wonder kat mana u beli la dear, nnti review sikit oke..hehe

momoi said...

Where did you bought it ?!!! I WANT <3333

Mizu said...

hi mia,try lah..rasenye kosmetik dr Korea ni skrang dah hit sgt..most pun bgs2..try lah..nanti review,sy kasi tau kat mane ok

Mizu said...

i'm a reseller...do u want to order?i guarantee the price were 2x times cheaper than in malaysia~

momoi said...

Oh, how much will you sell the lipstick ? I <3 lipsticks X3

Mizu said...

RM48 each~free shipping

momoi said...

Oh, your price is actually pretty high. I think Etude House Malaysia will sell it around the same price as yours so never mind :)
Thanks though !

Mizu said...

I only used the price that the seller gave me though..maybe it will be high since they shipped me 3 books..Etude House Malaysia won't provide such book..I'm pretty sure about that...and this was direct from Korea if based to its free shipping though..rather than went to Etude House,i prefer they send it direct to me..its easier for me..^_^

fiya said...

hi, new reader here..i just want to ask, how much is the skin mal:gem?.

Mizu said...

hi there fiya,i don't remember much about the price when i bought this
i think about RM60+ if i'm not mistaken whist this is selling for RM89.90 at Etude House Malaysia.

Anonymous said...

Hai..u nak jual x ur tony tint red apple..if yes..please email me at shahnaz_skellin@yahoo.com
Tq..

Anonymous said...

Kalau berminat nak beli skin malgeum mcm mana?

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D