Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Making a BIG BANG Paper Doll

I was so bored sitting at home yesterday and coincidentally I saw a blog of Big Bang paperdoll template maker!I was never interest in making one until I saw she posts some pictures of complete paperdoll and I was "ohmmmmeee,that was so cute!"..I download the template and start to make one..

 I choose the GD&TOP Set 4(GD Ver)

Look!My GD paperdoll looks perfectly fine~!I'm a genius!

But what happen was,there is incomplete hat there as one more piece that should be glued between the gap was torn and I was confused on how to make the proper hat..

and this was wings?wtf!hahaha..I was like,where should I glued these wings?lololol and I just find out a while ago that these 2 'wings' supposed to be glued inside the paperdoll body...lol.can't fix it back coz all the body was already glued..

So the conclusion is 
*FIRST ATTEMPT FAILED.........
MISERABLY!!
LOL

You can make one too!Go to this link and download the template.

What's HOT today? Instagram is available for android user!wooyeahh~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D