Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Saturday, March 17, 2012

[REVIEW]Garnier Pure 3 In 1 Wash+Scrub+Mask

Well..I still in the mood of blogging so I decided to do another review for today ^_^
This time is the new product from Garnier that is Garnier Pure 3 In 1!
Do you know what it is called 3 In 1?Because you can wash,Scrub and Mask using this product!So economical!haha ^_^

The first time I saw this was from Lipstiq.com and they reviewed this product in their site and I actually fell for it so I bought one too!



This products claims : {Proven effectiveness}**
1 - Wash : eliminates excess sebum for 89%
2 - Scrub : purifies pores for 88%
3 - Mask : unifies skin complexion for 91%
**Self-evaluation,57 people,4 weeks,% of satisfaction.

Ingredients :
AQUA/WATER, KAOLIN, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ZEA MAYS STARCH/CORN STARCH, C1 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, DECYL CLUCOSIDE, POLYTHYLENE, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, CHONDRUS CRISPUS(CARRAGEENAN), PEG-7GLYCERYL COCOATE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CI 42090/BLUE 1 LAKE, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS EXTRACT/EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF EXTRACT, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, MENTHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PUMICE, SALICSYLIC ACID, SMITHSONITE/SMITHSONITE EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, XANTHAN GUM, ZINC GLUCONATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE(F.I.L B43449/1).

There were some questions too like FAQ?So here :
Is Garnier Pure 3 In 1 Wash+Scrub+Mask right for me?
#Yes, if you have oily to combination skin prone to imperfections, shine and blackheads.

How it is different?
#It can be used as daily wash,scrub and mask.
1)Wash : enriched with Zinc,renowned for its sebum-regulating properties, it intensely purifies and eliminates impurities.
2)Scrub : it contains Pumice Stone, a natural exfoliant, to eliminate dead skin cells and clear pores.
3)Mask : enriched with White Clay for its soothing and absorbing properties, it helps mattify skin.

How do I use it?
1)Wash : apply daily in the morning and evening to wet face.Massage and rinse off with water.
2)Scrub : apply daily in the morning and evening,massaging product in circular motions concentrating on the T-Zone(forehead, nose and chin).Rinse off with water.
3)Mask : apply to the face 2 to 3 times a week.Allow to dry for 3 minutes.Rinse off with water.
Avoid contact with the eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water. Discontinue use if irritation develops.

So here my own evaluation for the product(Have tried this for nearly 2 weeks now)
 Pros :
1. Makes my skin super smooth!I love this from the very first I used it!
2 - I can see my complexion become brighter as the removal of white heads and black heads.
3 - Less sebum production!I have an oily skin and usually the sebum will came out 3 hours after I wash my face but after using this,I can see that my face no longer produce lots of sebum and my face still not oily after 3 hours!( I would say that it lasts more than 8 hours!)
4 - Do not break me out! I have an acne-prone skin so at first I think the pumice stone would hurt me but its not!The pumice stone aren't very harsh either~
5 - Do not dry out my skin.Although this was a mix of pumice stone(which is used for scrub) and white clay(which to mattify the face) which I think both could cause excessive drying but this wasn't!In fact,I can feel the smoothness of my skin.Love it!
6 - Reasonable price for only RM19.98 for a big tub!(The Watson store I went somehow deduct the price by 1 cent,lol)
7 - Available in Watsons(not sure about Guardian but I think it does)
8 - There's a minty sensation which makes my skin feels fresh~!

Cons :
I can't think any~

Overall,I really love this product and would re-purchase!FTW~

2 comments:

Punky Bunny Blog said...

sounds great! i want to try this one too :D

http://amz88.blogspot.com/

Mizu said...

yes it was!try it~

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D