Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Monday, March 19, 2012

[REVIEW]Burberry 'Body' Perfume

Hello guys!Although I'm really tired now because I just finished my calculus paper but still I want to do a review~hehe..

Here is the Burberry 'Body' Perfume that I receive last year from Burberry after I requested onto their page to receive the sample..I think it's about 4 month after that then I receive this..It's quite long till I forgot that I've request this..haha




It only have this much when it arrives to me.

From Burberry Malaysia Website :
  • A deep and intense concentration of Burberry Body Eau de Parfum for a rich and long-lasting scent
  • Top notes of green absinthe, exquisite peach and refined freesia
  • Floral heart notes of natural rose absolute and iris enriched with warm sandalwood
  • Sensual base notes of woody cashmeran, creamy vanilla, seductive amber and musk
I think this perfume rather suit a more adult women which the smells I think is sexy and matured.A working woman too suit this this perfume the most in my opinion.

I'm not good at giving the best opinion but this perfume smell is not really to my liking coz it smells too matured.I would like to have the more younger feel one.

Thank you for reading~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D