Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, March 29, 2012

[Photos]15th Anniversary YG Family Concert Photobook

Hey guys,I'm back!hehe..I just finished my whole hell examination days the past week and now i'm at home..leisuring all day...lol

In this post,I'm going to show you the YG 15th Anniversary Photobook!!yeay~~It's the official one btw..kk..all pictures are credited to me!I don't want to scan this because it may damaged the parts of the book,so I decide to only take pictures of it..(take hours to complete this..fuuuhh...tired~)

Ok,before that I wanna say that I didn't edit any single of the picture because I forgot!puahaha!But this is better than never right?

ahah..sorry for the double signature in this photo..originally i want to make the other one but i mistakenly deleted this from picasa and direct to the whole system..I tried to recover the photos but it was nowhere to be seen..so i just used this..lol..(P/S : If you wanna order anything,feel free to go to kaerralewn.blogspot.com or facebook.com/kaerra.lewn,i sell Kpop merchandise there~~)

















 OMG,my BIGBANG always looks sexy LMAO!!!


You can take it out but please credit me and don't blurred my signature..enjoy~!!
P/S : the pictures is not in order because blogspot somehow mix it up and i'm too lazy to re-order it again..lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D