Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Monday, March 12, 2012

[Random Post]My Yummiest Kawaii Cupcakes and Ice Cream!

Last Saturday I went to my grandma's house to visit her before I come back to my college and of course she fed me a lot!She never forgot to asks everybody especially her gransons/grandaugthers to eat when us came..lol..Love her~!(and that's why I became fat fatter fattest too..lol)

and I saw this super cute cupcakes!Surely this come from my aunt since she lives with my grandma and her husband slash my uncle...She loves cooking,baking cakes and do inventions on food.. and mostly it was freaking delicious!damn it..



This wasn't made by my aunt coz I heard my mom said that it was sold in night market..hehe..and of course these things contain lots of coloring but I don't fucking care..haha..
Look!There are jams included in each cupcakes too!These babies was really tiny!weeeexD
I eat a lot of this especially the pink one!hahaxD


and this were Ice cream that I decorate..wtf..haha..I just put some Vanilla Ice Cream(although I'm not fan or Vanilla much) with Hershey's Chocolate Syrup that my dad bought for us..kk..
see...I was that greedy so I pour a lot of the syrup on top of the ice cream!!haha..

Now I'm blogging about food..my stomach feels very hungry...awww..I wanted to back home again but I have exams to finish..T^T

Enjoy the sweets guys!


2 comments:

Beige Renegade said...

omg these are the most amazing looking cupcakes every o_O jam in the middle!!

Mizu said...

yeah..it looks better in real than in pictures..hehe~ ^_^ and it was very tasty too!

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D