Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Saturday, January 28, 2012

This is really an annoying Orange!

Oh hyep guys!Yes,another blogpost from me!I don't know why but when I visit here,there are so much to talk about and to share but I didn't realize this before and taking a lot of time thinking for a new post!yayayaya...

but I didn't want to rumble too much this late night..hoho..just wanna share with you a YT channel that i discovered today from my friend's tweet..I don't usually watch what people share esp on YT since I always got a sucky line connection and too busy looking at something else..but this were just exactly in time when my connection speed suddenly went high up and i don't really have much to do..

First..this is so annoying!n that's why the name is Annoying Orange.I know maybe some of you known this like centuries ago and I was like a funny hag just excited want to share something that i just know to the whole world =_= oh my ;;;

This starts when my friend tweet the Nyan nyan cat video and I was like eh??what was this annoying video?and it turns out i ter-click on the related videos which the thing that i ever wanted to do(cheat la 4 sure)..coz I'm just too curious of  #5wife1husband questions are running in front of my eyes..

I've watch a lot of their videos and still,there are too many to finished it right now T^T..for sure someone who low-leveled English users like me who can't really understand all those annoying words they're trying to relate to but thanks to me,i do friend a lot with American and some of them did the same thing too..

and hell yeah..some of it were totally funny and so out of mind and made me really pissed off on what in the world was this Orange is so freakkkking annoying!haha..#notjustthefruiti'mpissedofftoo read that!



Don't blame me if this really annoying you..Click on their channel to watch more!

2 comments:

Cik Senyum ツ said...

suka tgok annoying orange ke? saya suka crita nie. lawak :)

Mizu said...

haha..boleh la..lawak jugak walaupun annoying...hahaxD

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D