Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

'Sek Fan' Chinese New Year Ads~

Do you like to watch local ads especially for holidays like Hari Raya Aidilfitri,Chinese New Year and Deepavali?Well,if you aren't,then I am!Ads for holidays are the most anticipated ads of me since it shows more of Malaysian way and how we live our lives~

I'm living in boarding school when I was in high school and then go ahead continue my study to my university so I have so many ads that I missed(If you say that we got holidays when this ads were broadcast,then my reason would be,I'm not at home the entire time,so watching TV was almost impossible)

Recently,there is an ads for the recent Chinese New Year,showing the love the love of the family and how 'Sek Fan' reunited the family back!If you're wondering what Sek Fan means,then watch this video!(with English subtitle)


Back then,Petronas ads were really popular but after the death of Allahyarham Yasmin Ahmad,Petronas weren't create my ads videos anymore..Sad,I was a big fan...

Anyway,there are way lots of ads for holidays out there,share with me if you got something!

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D