Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Malaysian Version : Annoying Mandarin!

Much cried from the last 'Sek Fan' post??Now,I'm gonna show you a funny-chinese-malaysian way for Annoying Orange for Chinese New Year!lol..

I thought its's Annoying Orange,but this is Annoying Mandarin!They do it the best!Almost the closet too!

I'm having fun laughing at this and won't you try too???hahahahaXD(What's even funny in this sentence? =_=)


LOL-ed again!

P/S : I've posted about Annoying Orange before,read it here if you haven't!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D