Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

#greysonchance

Ok..I bet you know what was the topic is all about..

yea..no make-up reviews now coz I'm gonna post about this kid..yea..Imma new fan of him..

but damn..he was super young from me..*faint*

honestly I'm not into new youtubers new talent coz well not all of them really sang with a really good voice..no offence they have talent but it doesn't makes me aww much..

and recently this #greysonchance kid appear in one of our artists award as a performer while he was promoting his album in Malaysia recently..he have a duet with new local youtube talent and know what?He was good!By looking at his face,you would know that he's young guys..and the voice like wasn't suit a kid like him?

he perform live like a pro!

and i bet he was 100x better that the girl he duet with that time..you can compare it that much..seriously..( okay if you're a fan of that girl,don't mad at me,but its the truth.if u don't like don't read)

and of course my fangirling did not ends there..i google-d his bio..albums and it was FANTAZZTIC!LMAO

His total album songs was freaking awesome~!

Ok..let's see his pic..cute right?Ok he's mine...brother..hahaxD


promote a bit of his album here


ok the album cover is lying..his face is clean...haha

Ok..#endshere

or I'm gonna post about him #likeforever


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed his show :((( I love him too!!! but gosh soooo young!!!!

Mizu said...

@nicole you went???how lucky!!!

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D