Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Saturday, October 29, 2011

I've been quiet?Why?Party Tonight by 2NE1?

Ehem..yea..kinda..quiet..becoz my SIS didn't return my camera yet..urghhhh!I wanted to took those pictures..I've been shopping a lot lately and there's a lot of reviews came up but then she destroyed it all..gosh..hope she return it to me ASAP..

By the way,to filled my time..yea..to much time..I played Party Tonight at facebook..lol..
A game under YG Entertainment..I started to play this game few months ago since it was created..lol..
Proudly,I'm the senior in the game..huahuah!The game is very interesting at first but it change to bore later..lol..if you can wait..then its no prob..I used to score first place at first but then because now I can't really play it because of time matter(shopping,watching dramas,reading mangas)..lol..so I only played this game once a day..yea..haha..but still..I'm at the top!hahah..jk..jk..
Look the these pictures..maybe you're interested to play it?

 Its not like SIM coz you only have to click which one do you wanna do?
 This is the success box will appear when you do leisure..Nowdays I never failed maybe because my level is high and I have the most friends here?lol

 This is your closet..I almost have all clothes except the one that used real money(cash).I never used my cash and all cash items that I have were given by my partner here..He is so kind for giving me that coz it used real money you know!The cash are pretty expensive when using USD and I hated that..

 This is the job..you will have higher job(like me..lol..I'm having the highest job now,Design director)..There are few jobs to choose but to have highest position,you need to level up your friendship with other player and at least 5 friends to make this up to the top..it sounds a small amount right?But to have 5 friends were the hardest thing to do..*sigh* but I managed to have it!yeay!

 This is the leisure..there are many leisures you have to complete in order to go to the next level by using leisure points..
 This is the battle..you have to battle with your friend in order to get gold..(in leisure,you also will got gold)
the higher friend you have,the high the chance for you to win but (this doesn't apply to those who battle win players who have 100+friends..coz I have about 575 friends(which was the highest and sometimes I will lose to 100+ friends players..damn..not fair..

 This is the shopping mall..They will update the new items sometimes..yea..I love the hanbok much and yea..it used cash(again) but it was given by my partner(so sweeeeeet!)

This is the contest..look,,I'm number 3!haha..I used to be on top 1 but because of my exams and time matter..haha..I dropped and other players was so scary you know!Entire my life playing this game,I never chat with anybody to ask for votes!But they was like giving me damn much messages and SPAM my wall asking for votes,that's why they always on top(So desperate,OMG)this was just only a game..lol..
and me,why I'm no.3 although I didn't do that?Maybe because I have the most friends and I were very kind to my friends coz i used to giving them gifts..If total up my money,it would be more that hundreds on millions already but I didn't keep it myself coz I always spend my old to buy gifts for others..lol..*how proud*

haha..that was a bit about it..I didn't thought I'll be reviewing this..lol..
Anyway,content in this post to be advise..Rated 19++ coz it may hurts!hahah..
I'm just kidding..no intention to hurt anyone!It just for fun!
Play this game!I recommend!hehe..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D