Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, April 21, 2011

SPECIAL ENTRY : Which one?Missha or Skin Food?

Hi there~!I thought I wasn't going to do any recent reviews but since I enter one of the events by Korea Cosmetics,so I think I would do another review.I haven't posted this before so keep on reading~!

This time I will show you my Missha Signature Complete Real BB Cream SPF25 PA++(Natural Beige) and Skin Food Aloe BB Cream SPF20 PA+ #02
I bought this two BB Cream nearly at the same time but Missha's one arrive first and Skin Food was later than that.I didn't bought the real size of Missha BB Cream coz I wrongly choose the BB Cream.I mean I mistook the trial size one)

Okay,let us see the comparison of this two BB Cream.(Sorry for the blur pictures,I guess I need a camera)


Missha Signature Real Complete BB Cream

Skin Food Aloe BB Cream
The color when seen on my skin
Sorry for the blurred picture.I hope you see the difference.It was clearly that Missha is clearly have the same tone with my skin but the Skin Food was a bit darker than my skin.

After a bit of blending,we can see that Missha BB Cream become more lighter and the Skin Food BB Cream color was changed to my skin tone.

And finally after I finish blending the BB Cream onto my skin,it was very clear than Missha BB Cream is too light for my skin and Skin Food BB Cream was blend to my skin very well!So,I would prefer to use my Skin Food Aloe BB Cream than Missha Signature Real Complete BB Cream.

Missha Signature Real Complete BB Cream.
Packaging : The packaging for 45g BB Cream is very beautiful but the 20g one is a bit dull.
Texture : Watery and easy to blend.
Color : Comes in 3 shades,I choose the darkest one(But it seems still too light for me)
Price : Reasonable for good quality BB Cream.
Oil control : Since I live in a hot country and my skin is oily,this BB Cream does not really help.
Sun protection : 25 PA++
Moisture/Hydrating : Yes,it is hydrating.
Coverage : Semi matte.
Scent : Nice scent.

Skin Food Aloe Sun BB Cream.
Packaging : Simple and a bit dull too.
Texture : Very thick so its a bit harder to blend.
Color : Comes in 2 shades and I choose the darkest one and it works well!
Price : Cheaper than Missha's BB Cream.
Oil Control : Controls oils for few hours/half day.
Sun protection : 20 PA+
Moisture/Hydrating : Yes,it is hydrating.
Coverage : Matte.
Scent : Very nice scent!I love it!

So,I want to say that  prefer more my Skin Food Aloe Sun BB Cream coz it is suitable for my sensitive skin coz I can see that my acne lessen a bit from the day I use this BB Cream.

My advice is to swatch the BB Cream and blend it to your skin before buying it as you can see the difference after blending coz doesn't mean the dark one didn't suit your skin.You only can see the change after that.

And one more,don't buy the BB Cream because it is popular, but the BB Cream that suit your skin.In that way,it can satisfy you more coz I have an experience before where I bought a popular BB Cream but it end up clogging my pores and make my skin looks awful and the color tone was too dark for me.

So choose your BB Cream well!That's all for today,need to continue studying~!

Love Mia xoxo.

2 comments:

Dylan Lee said...

brpa hrga skin food bb cream??

Mizu said...

@misspring..yg ni saya beli kat ebay,dlm RM30++ tapi kalau beli kat Skin Food yg ada kat Malaysia ni harganya RM59.90 kalau x silap..

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D