Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Beauty Care ~ Original Honey and BeautyMate Mask Review

Hello guys!This is my third review for today and maybe the last one for today~!heheee..Anyway,I ask my rental house owner which I call him grandpa to buy me original honey!Yes 100% original!Not the one who we can find on stores which has been added with outside chemical.It is a bit expensive though but not too much for overseas.hehe...come here in Malaysia and you will find this original honey with cheaper price!(Coz your money is higher that us..)

Anyway,here is a snap of it!

Large bottle right??hehe..anyway,i've taking a sip of it and it does have a great taste than the non-original one!Wanna do mask with this!Yeay!I'll review that tonight maybe?hehe


Here is the BeautyMate Mask.I found this on local ordinary market.I buy this mask because I've seen someone sell it online and I want to give it a try and would buy more if I'm satisfied.
and the result is......
AM 
SATISFIED!!
waaaaa..really can't believe this!I fogot to take a pic of myself before and after but before wearing this,I have large red pimples and its about to pop out and after I used the mask,the redness is reduced and the pimples is smaller!Seriously!!OMG!really can't believe this!I have combination to oily skin and this doesn't give you moisture but reduce your oilyness.So if you want to moisture your skin,there are various mask from this brand!This one suits oily to acne-prone skin type and I really love it!Would re-purchase!

Hehe..thats all for now~!Till then~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi you have a blog
http://careforbeautytips.blogspot.com/

Mizu said...

nice blog you have

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D