Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Friday, March 25, 2011

Skin79 Super BB Cream Hot Pink + Tony Moly.The Thing That I Wanted So Much!


Yeay,finally!!After finding this products like crazy,I found some local online sites that sell this with cheaper price!!Wohooo!This Skin79 Super BB Cream(Hot Pink) are really great~!It has some grey undertone..yea..can't deny that but surprisingly it blend well after using it!The cream is thicker that any other BB Cream I used like Etude House Magic BB Cream and Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream.
After using it few times,I like it but now,my skin pop out some pimples after I start using it..hmm..I don't know if its the time to the pimples to pop out but it does not pop out only one but three!waaaa..my right cheek is where the pimples pop out but I really don't want to blame my-ever-wanted BB Cream..awww...but anyway,you can read other opinion too..Maybe this not suit my skin condition...T_T..


This is Tony Moly Lip Tint..oh yeah..I buy this with the same seller..weeexD..coz I see this pictures..


Pretty isn't it!So that's why I wanted to give a try!haha..and yeah..it is the same!!!lovexD
Here is some swatches from random pictures I got..


I really love it and I got the apple red..hehe..
My lips used to be dry and I always put on vaseline but if my lips is going to wear this together with this tint..it wouldn't work..it seems dark..so I would use it with my bare lips and the color is great!!yeay!!!Love this!




2 comments:

RealOrNotReal said...

Pretty *_* I realllly want to try the skin79 bb cream too but it's so hard to get in the uk! The lip tint is also lovely~

Mizu said...

hello..I can get it for you if u want it..~!
yeah..the lip tint is lovely and have sweet taste too~!

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D