Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Saturday, March 19, 2011

My Avon eyeshadow~

Hello there..I am about to post my hauls but since I remembered about my Avon eyeshadow that I buy recently so i post it first..others,maybe later..hehe..
anyway,here is the shadows(I'm really bad at swatching,so I didn't do any.Sorry about that)


I didn't remember this shades name.Coral maybe?
Been wanting Naked Palette but this is all I can afford..teheee...
anyway,tried it once..the color is not bright.Have to put few layers on it layers...
or actually I really sucks at this??ermm...no comment bout that.,.hehe..till then..see ya~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D