Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Perfectly Polished : Win Aromatherapy Associates Renew Rose Massage & Body Oil

This light oil is easily absorbed, improving skin texture and with noticeable softening results. Particularly recommended for swimmers, sunbathers and those whose skin is exposed to the elements. Apply daily, or as required, to treat skin for dryness and irritation or to help protect against stretch marks. Dermatologically tested and paediatrician approved.

Key oils:
Rose - euphoric, feel-good oil, renowned for its skin enhancing properties
Neroli - has a soothing effect, relaxing for body and mind
Evening Primrose Oil - with a 10% GLA content, has a highly moisturising and conditioning action: softening, smoothing and optimising the skin’s natural regenerative process

I have a bottle of Aromatherapy Associates Renew Rose Massage & Body Oil worth £36 to giveaway to a lucky Perfectly Polished reader! 


P/S : I want!!!I want!!!!Give it to me please!!
Click here to join!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D