Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Friday, December 18, 2015

[REVIEW] IASO Total Eye Care Concentrate EX


Hi! 

About two months ago, a representative from IASO sent me this eye cream to try and of course it was my own choice to try this among their bestsellers because I've been looking for a good eye cream since eye care is very important and I also have a bad habit which is staying up late night and spend most of my time in front of the laptop. That causes my eye to look tired most of the time and the dark circle are pretty bad too.

Before I proceed with the review, let me introduce you to IASO. IASO is a brand that originate from South Korea. They provide sophisticated and proactive skincare needs based on research and expertise or leading dermatologist and they're only using premium ingredients in their products. What's greater is that they're also a cruelty-free company! (Source)



IASO Total Eye Care Concentrate is an advanced eye treatment with the highly concentrated Peptide complex, EYELISS, and Niacinamide (Vit B3) relieves puffiness, dark spots and fine lines due to stress, strain and fatigue. It also helps boost firmness and provides moisture to the delicate area. (Source)

Skin Condition: For all skin types
Benefits: Total care for eye
Size: 30ml

Price : 69.00USD                           Link : HERE

Use my code , MIZU15 for 15% discount for your order!


Full list of ingredients :

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Betaine, Squalane, Cetearyl alcohol, Neopentyl glycol, Diheptanoate, Ascorbyl glucoside, Butylene glycol, Peg-100 hydrogenated castor oil, Portulaca oleracea extract, Polyglyceryl-10 myristate, Silica, Glyceryl stearate, Peg-100 stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated lecithin, Piper methysticum leaf/root/stem extract, Behenyl alcohol, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, Althaea rosea flower extract, Citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel extract, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium hydroxide, Tocopheryl acetate, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Xanthan gum, Benzophenone-3, Dimethicone crosspolymer, Propylene glycol, Propylparaben, Sodium citrate, Trisodium EDTA, Steareth-20, Sodium hyaluronate, BHT antioxidant, Butylparaben, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Arginine, Sodium metabisulfite, Citric acid, PVM/MA copolymer, Sodium polyacrylate, Dipeptide-2, Acetyl glucosamine, Ceramide 3, Cholesterol, Raffinose, Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7





This eye cream came with a box in the same color as the tube itself however it went missing before I manage to take the picture but IASO already had the complete information about the eye cream on their website so it's a relief :) (Plus, it's all in English if you visit their global site here)

I have try this eye cream for about 2months+ now and I usually apply this eye cream 2 times a day or more, depends on if I feel my eye is kinda dry, then I'll re-apply. I also didn't just apply it on my under eyes but also on top of my eye lid.


The texture of the eye cream is very soft and it wasn't thick and not that thin either. I would say that it's in the middle. The cream is easy to spread on because of that texture and absorbs quite fast. I'm glad that it wasn't thick because I easily get milia if the eye cream is too thick. (I have a few on my right eyes because of my previous cream)


This is the before and after picture (after 2 months+). The lighting might be different although it was taken in the same location and what I notice is that my eyes looks more hydrated and the fine lines are lessening! The dark circles also seems to be lesser than it was. 

What I also like about this eye cream is when I apply them before I went to sleep, it would keep my eyes hydrated until the next morning I woke up! It also hydrates well under my makeup and doesn't smear it off although I apply them cream before putting on any makeup.

The cream also had a little nice fragrance with it which is usually dissipates after a minute of applying.

Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with this cream because they fulfill all their promises. My advice is, if you want a greater result, then don't skip on applying this everyday. I religiously apply this eye cream everyday and I got the result I wanted. Make sure to keep the eye area clean (except your skincare) before applying this.

You can get this eye cream on IASO website;

Also used my code, MIZU15 for 15% discount!!

Thank you for reading :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D